Have I mentioned that my friend Linda and I are going to NYC in a few weeks? Yes, I thought so! More than once. Well today, we had to pay the balance so now it feels like it’s really happening. We have a few ideas on what to do, but I’d welcome any suggestions from your own ‘must do’ lists. This is our plan:
- We’ve bought a City Pass plus a Hop On Hop Off three day bus pass.
- On our must see list is: Empire State, Grand Central, Brooklyn Bridge, 911 Memorial and museum, Central Park, Battery (for Statue of Liberty), Times Square, Little Italy.
- On our shopping list is: Macy’s, Bergdorf Goodman, Century 21. Tiffany.
- On our food and drink list is: bagels, pretzels, pastrami, a visit to the Oyster Bar at Grand Central, cocktails on the roof of our hotel which looks out onto the Empire State, a burger at the Grey Dog Saloon, cannoli at Ferrari’s.
- We’ve booked to see Chicago on Broadway.
So ideas please ladies and gentlemen, we have four days to fill.